Yorkshire DIY Smithy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
Hello all

I am seriously thinking about trying my had at making my own knife and playing about on a forge:pokenest: and am looking for some one within the south yorks area that I can come and watch mash metal up.

So my question is, can anybody help me out?

thanks all

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
What a shame you are so far from me mate - I would gladly have helped you out.

do you have a garden? you could start bashing by yourself, should you not find some one near by.

Atb
Andy

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
Stock removal i can do, being a scouser i can remove almost anything...
Seriously, i ant to learn as much as i can. I do have plans to build my wee forge and start mashing on my own, even have some rrt to make into a wee anvil, but after that im pretty stumped.
Thanks for the offer andy, tis a shame

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Stock removal i can do, being a scouser i can remove almost anything...
Seriously, i ant to learn as much as i can. I do have plans to build my wee forge and start mashing on my own, even have some rrt to make into a wee anvil, but after that im pretty stumped.
Thanks for the offer andy, tis a shame

my portable anvil of made from RRT. it is pretty good. -I knew of a smith who swore by it for portable stuff.

in the mean time- you would be surprised how much you can learn by watching smithing videos on youtube. :D

andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE