Yeti Magic 400 Down Quilt Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
I am selling my Yeti Magic 400 dawn quilt, in mint condition, only slept in for 3 nights, got too tight for me...

This is a down quilt (filled with 400 gr. 90/10 down) with zips all around the edges that can be used alone as a blanket or zipped to the included sheet that fits all 50 cm sleeping mats like Therm a rest... Added to the sheet is a separate pocket for a pillow or a sweater. The blanket also has a covered zip near the upper end to serve as some kind of a poncho for use at home or on the train/air plane.

The bag is good for guys (and especially gals) up to 175 cm. I guess that it could perhaps also be useful in an hammock, using a mat, the sheet and the blanket.

The pics are not so great, but the sleeping bag is, just not for me.

I would like to get 65,- pounds incl. shipping to the UK, you pay for Paypal, contact by PM please.

Thanks for looking
Heinz

Last edited:

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
The official temp rating is 5°C, depending on the mat you use and what kind of clothing you wear. I used it in a tent in rather damp conditions, rain and temps around freezing and was getting a bit cold.

Weight is one kilogram and the pack size is 17 cm dia and 30 cm high, no compression bag

Hope that helps
Heinz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE