Yet More Rubbish Follow - up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Litter pick up meeting.
At last I have got moving re the above meeting, though only four members have in fact shown interest so far.
Following the meeting we can possibly increase interest in this matter if we get some ideas off the ground.

LITTER PICK UP IN THE FORTHVALLEY AREA ------ APRIL OR MAY

DATE OF MEETING--- THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

MEETING TIME 7.45pm for 8 pm

VENUE OUTSIDE THE WINDSOR CLUB (Indian Restaurant)
68 Main Street, The Village, CUMBERNAULD

The reason for meeting outside, being that some people may not fancy Indian food ,and we
can choose an alternative meeting place nearby

For recognition purposes I will be driving a RED SUZUKI SX4 with a ribbond on the radio aerial.

Even if not wishing to be involved with the cleanup this is a chance for a crowd of members
to get together in the Forth Valley area. Do come along and make new contacts if you have not been at any of the other get togethers so far. It will be nice to see you.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Seen this on Sunday when I was out. Short notice I know.

DSC00514.jpg

Location is Cumbernauld Glen

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Shame, I had other things on Sunday that I couldn't get out of. Will be there on Thursday though, hope to see a few of you there.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Still just four definites for tonight's meeting. Come on folks1 Thought that Bushcraft was about careing about the countryside., It will be good just to get together for a chat, if
nothing else comes out of it. Bring your diary so that we can conseder dates.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE