Xbox 360 Slim 250gb (black) with 2 wireless controllers and 6 games. Exc condition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
Xbox 360 Slim with 250gb hard drive, 2 wireless controllers and 6 games - Grand Theft Auto IV, Battlefield 3 (a first-person perspective tactical shooter), Fight Night Round 4 (boxing), Fight Night, Round 3 Table Tennis by Rockstar games, Dead or Alive 4 (an arcade beat-'em-up). TV not included :)

Comes with the power-supply, Scart/Compostive AV & HDMI cables and instruction booklet.

I hope this is useful for someone wanting to fill a stocking this Christmas. We have owned it since new but it was bought on a bit of a whim and it hasn't really seen much use at all. As such, it is in excellent, clean condition with no damage whatsoever. Everything fully works without any faults. A few light marks here and there as you would expect. The photos are an honest representation of the excellent condition.

The two controllers are clean and the control sticks still even have the little rubber nipply-bits. These quickly worn smooth with use - so this goes to show how little it has been played with.

*Edited to say - the console originally came with 4gb of built-in internal storage only, as advertised on the packaging. I added an aftermarket 250gb hard disk drive myself. This is can be seen in the photo showing the TV display.

I've included lots of detailed pictures below.

Price now reduced to £115.00 including standard delivery to your door.

34nh4jo.jpg

2hg9174.jpg

donbyx.jpg

2rcc47s.jpg

15f3exx.jpg

fvwnci.jpg

6xu907.jpg

dmwcgw.jpg

2e2qaeq.jpg

dfizjs.jpg

rhj2tx.jpg

23ww5uh.jpg

wjsynm.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE