xbox 360 7 games £90?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
Hello Again.

I didn't just join the forum to flog my stuff honest :(

Doubt this will be up many peoples street but may as well post it anyway.

Xbox 360, 20gb version. 7 games are Assasins Creed, GTA4, Ace Combat 6, Battlefield Badcompany, Rainbow 6 vegas, Call of Duty 4, PGR4.

Has 1 wireless controller and the headset thingy.

£90?

Happy to take photos of the thing if anyone shows interest. :)

Edit : Sold to Bushcraft4life pending payment. :)

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
Thanks for your interest, PM on the way back.

It would be £100 insured posted btw as I still have the original box so quite big and heavy.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Would be happy to buy CoD4 (Depending on price) if you are willing to split.

If not, i would still be interested in the whole setup, if you could send me some pics, that would be great.

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
Here we are. It's never had any problems console wise. All the disks are pristene with no scratches, it does have a power cord obviously its just hiding behind the cheast of drawers at the moment and the box is in the loft. I've just formatted the hard drive so it's a freash start for you. Composite cables, scart converter and cat5 cable there also.

img2_8083.jpg

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
PM on the way. If you haven't played it before I advise you play CoD4 last... otherwise you'll ignore the rest of the games completely... They are all highly addictive but CoD is just that bit too much obsessive.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE