WTD: PLCE 30l patrol pack or similiar basic hardwearing ruck for weight training with

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Hi all. I do weight training in my garage and use a rucksack loaded with weight plates to perform chinups, dips and calf raises. The rucksack I've been using so far has been fine until the zip bust so I'm looking for a rugged top loader like a british army 30l patrol pack often called an NI pack? Or any sort of similar hard wearing basic ruck that will take the stress of the weight inside. I beleive the austrian/french mountain pack or something similar named would also be ideal.

Let me know what you would like in return as I've got tonnes of spare quality kit lying around.

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
hi andy let me know what you want in return I'll see if I've got it!
I'm also open to the german field grey mountain rucksack which looks absolutely ideal for purpose

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've got a 30 L Dutch army daysack, as strong as they come and this is as new............I carried tools in the last one for years and couldn't break it; you can have it for a tenner plus postage.(A tenner's worth of trade)
See if you can tempt me with something, eh?

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
well what a waste of time typing out those PM's turned out to be!

I actually called kevin at endicotts just after my last post here and ordered one of his german mountain grey packs as it looks absolutely ideal for my purpose cost me £21 delivered.
@macaroon I wish you posted earlier as a quick look on google that dutch pack does looks perfect for purpose I would of saved £10 or so, haha!
@ph5172 thanks for the offer but a little too late!
ph5172
ph5172

Jan 5, 2014
United Kingdom
I've got a 30 L Dutch army daysack, as strong as they come and this is as new............I carried tools in the last one for years and couldn't break it; you can have it for a tenner plus postage.(A tenner's worth of trade)
See if you can tempt me with something, eh?

You got a pic of the day sack please buddy if you still have it

DW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
well what a waste of time typing out those PM's turned out to be!

I actually called kevin at endicotts just after my last post here and ordered one of his german mountain grey packs as it looks absolutely ideal for my purpose cost me £21 delivered.
@macaroon I wish you posted earlier as a quick look on google that dutch pack does looks perfect for purpose I would of saved £10 or so, haha!
@ph5172 thanks for the offer but a little too late!

No problem, Endicotts to the rescue................hope it does the job for you mate..........................

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
The german mountain grey ruck arrived just now. It's not as sturdy as the pictures suggest, and you can roll the thing up in to the sizer of a 1 liter nalgene bottle. I may well still need the NI patrol pack, afterall!

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Yeah this german mountain grey rucksack is utterly useless for putting weights inside of as it has absolutely no structure or rigidity. I want the NI pack so macaroon if your dutch patrol sack is still available please PM your paypal details. Failing that I'll ask you @driliamski thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE