WTB a Zippo.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Sorry to hear you've lost 'em mate, thought about buying new rather than second-hand? You can get some as cheap as 15 quid, in a nice bushcraft-friendly colour too. Afraid I like mine too much to part with. Happy shopping. :)

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Yeah i know its a right git, right now i have an empty leather sheath with no lighter in it, i had about 4, dunno where they have gone :eek:

I'll give ebay a look :)

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Thats exactly what the leather case is supposed to prevent. lol Thats why I've got two of them. I'll find a link for the olive green one and post it when I can.
Will

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Right just ordered myself one

popup_image.php

Quite nice i think :)

xlfive

Apr 4, 2008
Warrington
i havnt tried oil in mine but it runs nice on Alcohol,also methelated spirits
talk about loosing your Zippo i used to collect them as a hobby had over 150 different ones then i realised i wanted a motorbike so i sold the colection on Ebay

May 13, 2008
durham
Hi,
Well i really need help, im after to know how much my zippo lighter is worth, i looked all over the internet and cant find it anywhere all i know is that on the bottom with the zippo logo it has a C on the left and VII on the right which dates it to 1991,
here are a few pictures.
photo0020fy8.jpg

photo0022am0.jpg

its hard to see but the picture is of an eagle holding a yellow ribbon and in black writing it says Live to ride, Ride to live, Harley-Davison

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE