ws woodlore to trade for a bison bushcraft blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shannon

Apr 1, 2006
USA
i have 2 ws wood lore knives want to trade one of them for a bison bushcraft 31/2 inch blade the ws has been sharpened 2 times used in 2 survival schools has micarta handle a new j.briggs neck sheath and new fire steel. the knife is in great condition some one told me it is worth $500 USA and getting up there in value i would put it on e-bay but all i want is a bison knife any handle material 31/2 blade i even tried to get it touch with bb by e-mail to see if they would trade but got no reply can any one help[ thank you Mr shannon joslin

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
So he has..cheers phil.

Shannon. I've got a really nice Mora by Frosts. Ray Mears stood less than two feet away from it once. Swopsies?

benjamin.oneill

Forager
Jan 31, 2006
East Sussex, UK
I would be happy to list it on ebay on your behalf if that is any help. You could insist on payment by personal cheque, PO or cash to make life easier.

If you're interested feel free to pm or email (benjamin.oneill@gmail.com)

Further more, you could make it available to the US market if you beleive it commands such a premium.

Ben

shannon

Apr 1, 2006
USA
I live in USA boston MA but spend all my time in Maine and NH i really do not want to sell it just want a bison buscraft 31/2 inch blade with walnut or maple handle. yeah i want like everyone else

shannon

Apr 1, 2006
USA
I wish i could put it on e-bay but can not some day i will be able to did someone out there say they tried to get in touch with BB i would like to talk to the gent.

shannon

Apr 1, 2006
USA
the man said no trades for the knife but one man is sending me a bb blade to look at and maybe trade i hope! thank you for your help and i will let you know if every thing went well shannon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE