Would you believe it!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
My neighbour asked me if I knew how to get rid of toadstools. "Eh?" says I. He continued to describe how he had had a load of bark chippings put down in part of his garden and that now toadstools were coming up all over the place. He had been spraying them with weedkillers of various sorts. So I asked if I could come round and have a look. (Eldest daughter appears at my elbow with my collins gem guide.)

"Have you ever seen anything like these before?" He asks. "Yes, in expensive restaurants!" The whole bark area was dotted with morels!

Z

Balanophage

Apr 11, 2011
UK
www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk
That's weird - that's the second time I've heard of this happening. A friend's dad was working at Pembury hospital, and saw the same thing. He asked the staff if they minded him taking any, and they say "No, take the whole lot, we don't like the look of them"! Fortunately they hadn't been sprayed with anything...

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Wifey suggested clearing all the ones he had sprayed and waiting to see if more appear. Sadly I think it has been just too dry.

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE