World of Warcraft - The board game!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yep..

More loot from the treasure cove, this ones something special for sure!

The whole game consists of a large board, figures, dice, cards and is 100% complete! not a bit missing and although the box is a little tatty due to storage, the contents are in good condition as they have only been played a bunch of times.

I would like to first mention before you consider this board game, remember each game has an average completion time of 4 hours.. and it is incredibley addictive to play with a group of friends! seriously awesome game, and really emmersive!

I cannot find these for sale anymore, but I bought mine from a comic book shop in Bristol for £70! that was 5 years ago I think..

here's what it loosk like..

the pictures aren't mine though, my game is still stored away in my storage but I can and will get it and take some snap shots of it and its contents for any would be swappers!

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will get back to you asap! :)

Cheers dudes and..dudettes..??

Sam

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Derp.. forgot to add the things I would like in return! ha

try me..? preferabley older stuff, tradtional things, brass items or anything that might tickle ones fancy! :D

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
But this nerd has no-one to play with...
tumbleweed.gif

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
lol! (same reason why I'm moving it on!)

Think about it though, Bushmoot WoW night! booze, beards and adventure for all! ;)

But I'm not getting to Bushmoot... All the cool one's will be there and I'll just be sitting reading 'cause BCUK will be empty as they've no Wifi.

(Seriously though it's a good game and somebody should snap it up. You'll just have to play online hnefatafl like me.)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
final bump before it goes elsewhere!

It'll be a good game for any upcoming meets ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE