Woodsman knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justa1098

Maker
Aug 15, 2013
Leicestershire
Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Can't believe this is still around... If I wasn't already the proud owner of one of your Woodsman knives, this would be top of my list Jason! Happy to bump it to the top so no one misses it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Justa1098

Maker
Aug 15, 2013
Leicestershire
Can't believe this is still around... If I wasn't already the proud owner of one of your Woodsman knives, this would be top of my list Jason! Happy to bump it to the top so no one misses it.

Thanks Pete. I've had a few messages regarding it and one guy said he would have it then changed his mind saying it was to nice to use! So it's still here ;)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hahaha! I guess thats a compliment in a way... But it doesn't help pay your bills mate!!! You'll have to start making them 'real ugly' then Jason so you can sell more!!! LOL!!

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Looking forward to seeing them Jason, I'll be keeping an eye out. As you say NO Ugly ones allowed!

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
This should have been snapped up by now, the one I bought has only needed a slight strop to retain a razor edge between uses and the stabilised handle never shows any use, top quality knives so have a bump on me Jason.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
It's just refreshed on Tapatalk and finally shows as sold... one very lucky owner. Looking forward to your next one Jason.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
That's good news mate! If you have photos and you get chance then it would be great to see them on the edged tools thread as interest and inspiration mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE