Woodsman knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Received the knife Jason, Thank you! Fantastic scales on a great blade. Took it out with me today and it performed brilliantly for all the kindling and fire lighting tasks. Nice spine for ferro striking and scraping fatwood with a good bevel for feathering too. I'm getting used to the unusual drop point, which is new to me, but love the larger palm swell of this handle design. Very impressed with your work mate!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Justa1098

Maker
Aug 15, 2013
Leicestershire
Received the knife Jason, Thank you! Fantastic scales on a great blade. Took it out with me today and it performed brilliantly for all the kindling and fire lighting tasks. Nice spine for ferro striking and scraping fatwood with a good bevel for feathering too. I'm getting used to the unusual drop point, which is new to me, but love the larger palm swell of this handle design. Very impressed with your work mate!

Very much appreciated Pete. :)

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
That's one of the nicest knifes i've seen in a long time.

You got a bargain there Pete.. Got serious knife envy here :)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I'm Very happy with it Big G... nice design, good form and function throughout. The scales are stunning and the palm swell is a perfect fit. I'm not rubbing it in here mate, honestly! I just think craftsmanship like this deserves recognition and Jason's Knives really are top quality. Regards, Pete

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Aye mate.. ya do right in bigin it up.. can't fault ya.. them scales are hypnotic.. stunning.. its great design over all.

I'm seriously debating buying one.. mind i'll have to sell some of my fishing gear first.. got new reels.. rods.. fishing tackle i don't use... might as well shift it on to make way for a stunning knife :) that i will use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE