Woodlore Tomahawk

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Maybe worth having a look at some of the less common gransfors axes, there are quite a few out there that never get mentioned and I'm sure there's a tomohawk
oh and if you like the look of that axe then I can highly recommend my favourite axe of all the gransfors outdoor axe

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Seems to be a bit of an enigma this Tomahawk, perhaps someone ought to ask Ray for a picture and then post it..I am being serious.

Should have taken a pic when I had a chance to handle Rays tomahawk :rolleyes: sweet little thing

They had it as a demonstrating item on the campcraft course I was on and I asked Paul Kirtley where they had come from and he said it was before his time but he believes they had been imported from the US.

Nearest thing that comes to it is the Outdoor axe mentioned by MoT

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
IMAG0007_zpsb80d4d4b.jpg

I got this from the states a while back - was pretty rough & has been made by bending a sheet of metal so there's a small void in the eye behind the blade. Doesn't make it any less effective that I've found. I'm sure it was described as a replica military camp axe. (Condor mini-bushie for scale).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE