Woodlore Sheaths

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
decided to make a couple of new sheaths in a Woodlore style today for a couple of my knives, namely my Ray Mears Micarta Woodlore and one of my Woodlore clones (JLT Knives),

DSCF1854.jpg

The sheaths are made from 3mm veg tan leather, stitched with linen thread and dyed in British Tan, one sheath has a slightly heavier dye to it to give a darker richer colour, both sheaths incorporate a dangler option, i didn't make specific dangler loops for these both sheaths, basically as there is no need, i already had one attached to another sheath, so as per today, all i need do is transfer the one dangler to whatever sheath I'm using at the time, saves a bit of work and saves some leather for other projects.

DSCF1857.jpg

May 1, 2011
leeds
do you have the pattern for the sheath ,I have the 510 mora and it should fit in that sheaf .New to all this so a pattern for my first attempt would be a great help.If you could mark it out on a piece of A4 scan it and send it by e-mail that would be great.Also where do you buy the leather for the sheaf ,and how much do you have to buy at one go to make it viable .
My e-mail is
smokie999@aol.com
many thanks bob

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
do you have the pattern for the sheath ,I have the 510 mora and it should fit in that sheaf .New to all this so a pattern for my first attempt would be a great help.If you could mark it out on a piece of A4 scan it and send it by e-mail that would be great.Also where do you buy the leather for the sheaf ,and how much do you have to buy at one go to make it viable .
My e-mail is
smokie999@aol.com
many thanks bob
hi mate, i would take your email of the thread, unless you want to be inundated by lots of unwanted email.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE