woodlore re-vamped website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 22, 2006
uk
woodlore have re-vamped their website...looks pretty good...er...thats it really!
you can now buy the 25th anniversary knife by the looks of it, although it'd be the 50th yr by the time you get it :)

no affiliation with em or owt

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
woodlore have re-vamped their website...looks pretty good...er...thats it really!
you can now buy the 25th anniversary knife by the looks of it, although it'd be the 50th yr by the time you get it :)

no affiliation with em or owt

Are but it is a Scandi this time and made by the Smith that was in Bushcraft season 2 these Noggis bash them out quick! Well actually he is a Swed but they are just as quick ;)

I would like to see more than just the case though.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
Are but it is a Scandi this time and made by the Smith that was in Bushcraft season 2 these Noggis bash them out quick! Well actually he is a Swed but they are just as quick ;)

I would like to see more than just the case though.

oh aye, sounds good. I like the idea that their keeping the little producers of great quality products in business, more power to all of em.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE