Woodlore Pro - Number 48 -As New - PRICE DROP

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,288
91
Southampton
Woodlore Pro - Number 48 -As New


I have decided to put my second and last woodlore pro up for sale. This one is number 48. I bought this one with the intention of it being a gift for a family member but they decided on the `Alan Wood version instead.

The is completely unused and very rare and hard to come by. It is not one I will use so I have decided to move it on.

As with the previous version, it comes fully boxed with paperwork etc.

I would like £900, PRICE DROP, NOW £850 by bank transfer please.

OVER 18'S ONLY

PICS TO FOLLOW LATER TODAY






 
Last edited:
Woodlore Pro - Number 48 -As New


I have decided to put my second and last woodlore pro up for sale. This one is number 48. I bought this one with the intention of it being a gift for a family member but they decided on the `Alan Wood version instead.

The is completely unused and very rare and hard to come by. It is not one I will use so I have decided to move it on.

As with the previous version, it comes fully boxed with paperwork etc.

I would like £900, PRICE DROP, NOW £850 by bank transfer please.

OVER 18'S ONLY

PICS TO FOLLOW LATER TODAY






I would buy but need security if you appreciate my concern ,
 
Woodlore Pro - Number 48 -As New


I have decided to put my second and last woodlore pro up for sale. This one is number 48. I bought this one with the intention of it being a gift for a family member but they decided on the `Alan Wood version instead.

The is completely unused and very rare and hard to come by. It is not one I will use so I have decided to move it on.

As with the previous version, it comes fully boxed with paperwork etc.

I would like £900, PRICE DROP, NOW £850 by bank transfer please.

OVER 18'S ONLY

PICS TO FOLLOW LATER TODAY






Is it still for sale
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE