Woodlore Osprey sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Woodlore Osprey sleeping bag.

These sell new for £185 plus postage, I will sell this one here for £80 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland IS INCLUDED (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

These are described as being three season bags however I have used this one in Scottish winters at minus temperatures and was kept quite warm. This hasn't had much use as it was too heavy for my long distance treks and has spent much of its life hanging in a cupboard in Scotland.

P1140005.JPG

There is talk on the forums of the velcro at the top closure damaging the material, this is the original spec Osprey and as you can see the velcro has caused no problems to the material.

P1140006.JPG

Handy inside pockets.

P1140007.JPG

There is some very light 'tufting' at the base of the footwell however the material is sound and will continue to provide years of use to a future owner.

P1140008.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE