woodlore knife for sale

mooboy

Feb 1, 2011
wales
Hi Folks,
One woodlore knife with sheath and firesteel for sale.
It's used and in good condition there are some marks on it and the logo is wearing thin (still visible) due to polishing though the lettering is very clear. It's nice and sharp and the firesteel and sheath are in good condition.
£275
PM me if you have any questions, not sure about postage cost as of yet but can sort this out no problem, I would expect the buyer to cover postage so i can arrange to suit a budget.

Attachments

• knife3.jpg
    knife3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 126
  • knife1.jpg
    knife1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 172
  • knife4.jpg
    knife4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 110
  • knife2.jpg
    knife2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 142

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
Thanks Shewie.He may wish to ignore it, if he so chooses, however, all those I have written private messages to have replied to me in the UK as well as those overseas members. So the pm function does work. Best wishes. Oliver

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think mooboy needs take make a minimum of 3 posts before he can receive any PMs, the function does work but not for him yet.

A couple more replies on this thread from him and you should be able to contact him.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey bushcrafterman, I don't think you're going to get an answer, this thread is nearly 8 years old and the chap selling it hasn't been on the site for a long time...

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
If you want a working knife there is no need to buy a Woodlore branded knife, there are lots of makers here that do good work, and some occasionally do versions of the Woodlore.

If you want the brand, you just have to keep your eyes open. You could put a post in the Wanted sub forum, or try Edge Matters, or keep an eye on this place:
https://www.customknife.co.uk/bushcraft/

Bushcrafterman

Forager
Jan 8, 2019
Wales
If you want a working knife there is no need to buy a Woodlore branded knife, there are lots of makers here that do good work, and some occasionally do versions of the Woodlore.

If you want the brand, you just have to keep your eyes open. You could put a post in the Wanted sub forum, or try Edge Matters, or keep an eye on this place:
https://www.customknife.co.uk/bushcraft/
Ok thanks for your help

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Indeed, Alan does outstanding work, and can be found on Edge Matters. Here is an example of something he made and sold recently:
https://edgematters.uk/thread/25282-woodlore-profile/
Very arguably better value than the knives previously sold through the Ray Mears site in that this has a stabilised wood handle and is, I believe, less expensive.

Worth noting that you won't be able to message Alan (or anyone else) on Edge Matters without paying to subscribe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE