Woodlore Golden Eagle Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Woodlore Golden Eagle sleeping bag.

These sell new for £210 plus postage, I will sell this one here for £80 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland IS INCLUDED (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

These are described as being four season bags and in this case it does exactly what it says on the tin, I have used this one in the Swedish Arctic, in a snow trench at -40 c and was quite comfortable. It has however proved too warm and too heavy for most of my trips and has spent much of its life hanging in a cupboard in Scotland.

As you can see my cat approved (he didn't get in it and was quickly removed from it)

golden_eagle01.jpg

There is talk on the forums of the velcro at the top closure damaging the material, this is the original spec Golden Eagle and as you can see the velcro has caused no problems.

golden_eagle02.JPG

There is some 'tufting' at the base of the footwell however the material is sound and will continue to provide years of use to a future owner.

golden_eagle03.JPG

Supplied with original stuff sack, posted from Scotland.

First PM secures, thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE