Woodlore and Bergans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
just a quick update on the damaged Bergans 6/8 man tipi badly damaged by the high winds on my recent outing to Inchtavannach.I have posted this on my Inchtavannach isle trip thread, but was so happy with the service i received i thought i should let the good people from the land of BC know about my experience, as usual no link to either company.

Sent of a email with a explanation of what happened to cause the damage as well as a photograph of the damage to the Staff at Woodlore and within a few hours they had got back to me to say Bergans had happily agreed to replace the whole tent, i was to send the damaged tent back to Woodlore and they would also refund the complete postage to me once they received it. Just got to say its always a pleasure to deal with people who dont mess you around and are more than happy to help you out if its in their power to do so. Well done Bergans and well done Woodlore, im a happy wee chappy again.
:):):)

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Good result Colin..... now you need to see if you get the same service from the people you are getting your pegs from :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE