Wood jewel survival knife 10.5cm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi all I am selling my Finnish wilderness Wood jewel survival knife pictured here. It is a lovely package and in good condition (except for sharpening scratches on the carbon blackened part of the blade). One issue I've had with the knife is the blade has a secondary bevel which caused me difficulties sharpening the knife. But I'm sure if a person is good at sharpening it shouldn't be a problem. Knife and steel fit snugly and securely in the nordic dangler sheath and notch in the spine throws showers of sparks from the steel. I'd like £40 for this bit of kit delivered. Thanks. DSC_0070.jpgDSC_0071.jpgDSC_0073.jpg

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
£35? In terms of trade items Bowstring material, wooden arrow components, knife handle scales, leather for knife sheath. I'm open to anything really. Ta :)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
PM me with your PP details Sleddy, I'll give you £40 for it. I'll even send you a bit of leather for a sheath if you're in the mood for making your own.

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi Dewi nice to hear from you man. I will get back to you ASAP. It's great to know it will be going to a good home! ☺️

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE