Witco or Rottefella Snow Shovel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I think I must be jinxed on GBs. I'm in half a mind to stop trying them. Kev saw the response on BCUK and got straight onto the supplier but unfortunately the stock was sold last Thursday (in bulk) to some other outfit up country :(

So it looks like the GB is off. Sorry guys. I did try. I just was not quick enough.

I am going to try and find out who bought them and if I do then I'll post up a link so everyone gets their chance.

LBL

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Kev will look to find another batch before the winter. He know's there is interest so he'll try and get hold of a few. I'll keep you posted when this happens. I have got mine now and for £8 it'll be a useful bit of emergency kit for the winter car pack and i might get another when they come up for use when I go Arctic. I'll post piccies of when I have grabbed a randon branch and fitted it to the head of the shovel just to prove the pressure fit works.

Just by way of note. Looking closely at the handle I see that it might have once had a t-bar at the end of it but this has broken off. Not that I would miss it terribly. Not at this price.
LBL

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE