Withdrawn Wisport Zipperfox 40 with sidepockets. Price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
This one:
https://www.military1st.co.uk/zipperfox40og-wisport-zipperfox-40l-rucksack-olive-green.html
With two 5L side pouches:
https://www.military1st.co.uk/sparrow-pckt-og-wisport-sparrow-pocket-olive-green.html

Used 4 times as it was a birthday gift for me this March. I absolutely love this pack, "unfortunately" my girlfriend is hiking more and more with me and this is too small for our tent stove etc. In like new condition, never washed or modified. Very unique and functional design with a ton of organisation inside:

£155 new, Now £100 including P&P for the set. Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
These are stunning packs. I have exactly the same! So versatile. I have even unzipped the side panels to use it to carry a very large box that would not fit inside!

Stunning build quality, mine is used a lot and still as new.

Good luck with the sale.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
These are stunning packs. I have exactly the same! So versatile. I have even unzipped the side panels to use it to carry a very large box that would not fit inside!

Stunning build quality, mine is used a lot and still as new.

Good luck with the sale.
I love the unique design, I wish they where making 60l version...

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Just make the missus carry more! When we go out, my wife has the sleeping bags and underquilts for us both and her personal gear (in a 55litre pack). So its a very light pack for her. I carry all the kit in my Zipperfox then with ease.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Just make the missus carry more! When we go out, my wife has the sleeping bags and underquilts for us both and her personal gear (in a 55litre pack). So its a very light pack for her. I carry all the kit in my Zipperfox then with ease.
Tbh we bith need a bigger pack, one way or another this will only collect dust. Hope it will be usefull to someone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE