Wisdom Edge survival Kit Knife?

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Anyone Got or used the Wisdom Edge Survival Kit knife,As I've been looking at them,and I'm thinking of getting one,I just wanted to see if there were any users or owners who would do a review of them,or has handled them.
cheers

Last edited:

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
I've got one of the DSK versions with micarta scales and kydex sheath. Must say I find it a really useful little tool and it comes out on most bimbles with me so I have the security of a fixed blade (though i usually have a Vic' farmer as well) but the thing I really like is how unobtrusive it is. Perfect for those times when a full size knife can be a bit conspicuous, it slips into a pocket beautifully. Super little blade for game prep, really good skinner and more than fair when it comes to rough shaping and whittling. Mines in 3mm with Scandi edge and though a flandi version or a 2mm version would probably be a slightly better carver, overall I'm very happy.
Should say as well that mine didn't even come direct through Dunc' but was made up by robeves of this parish, happy with design and great execution of finished blade:D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE