Winter making stuff frenzy has kicked off!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Tend to get a bit of cabin fever during the winter as the days are short and the lochs are frozen and usually end up making a few things. This time it's canvas. During the christmas break was hitting the shops a fair bit as I was lucky enough to be off for the whole 2 weeks. The missus kept nicking my wee shopping bag and I kept having to get some poly bags at the supermarket.....
mad.png
Now some people call it a tote bag, I call it a shopping bag
biggrin.gif
apologies for the poor pics!

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

Loosely modelled on the Frost River version here, quite pleased with it, pretty neat for me! My old singer packed up, not sure what's wrong but keeps slipping and not rotating, need to investigate further but had to use SWMBOs new singer, all singing and dancing but no real grunt for getting through 3 layers of canvas.
rolleyes.gif

Couple of knives on the bench next......

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
The only problem with it that I can see is the missus pinching it from you pdq :lmao::lmao:

already squirreled away in the truck, nae chance!!

Thats a nice bag Chainsaw. I want to buy myself an old singer,not sure which model to look out for.

I think the favourites are the 201 or maybe the 99. Solid machines but I find them tricky to set up right, probably just be me and/or my machine....!

Thanks all for the kind words! :D

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE