Sold Winkler Knives II Belt Knife: TAD LT version in Tan Micarta - new

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

minds_eye

Full Member
Aug 30, 2011
456
46
South West UK
Brand new, unused. Arrived this morning. Being indecisive I ordered both the Micarta and rubber, as I wasn't sure which I'd prefer. Turns out I prefer the leprous looking flakey rubber.

Tan Micarta handle model is for sale (rubber is not).

Supplied with the new style sprung belt clip, small malice clips and the leather belt mount panel as well as all screws and fixings.

uUSyrrf.jpg

nbSJmj2.jpg

zRIJ3zh.jpg


Condition:
New. Literally took them both out of the both, gripped both and re-sheated etc for five minutes.

Price:
Cost me £382 landed (postage + import fees) this morning. I'm asking £355 posted special delivery to UK (or collect from Lancaster).
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE