Win a Helle Temagami

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
This month's comp is a biggy!

Draw sometime after the first of September 2011.

The prize is a the winner's choice of carbon or stainless steel Helle Temagami as designed with Les Stroud which will be delivered to a UK address only. As the prize is a knife all entrants must be over 18 and we will need to verify this before the prize can be claimed.

To enter sign up here

Note that you will need to sign up at the link given to enter, existing mail list members will not automatically be entered.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its my turn to win summat....I ave a feeling....so no-one else needs to enter......honest

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh, nice :D

British Red you know that's got my name on it ;)
I can't, I just can't. I'll get hell if I get *another* shiny :sigh: but it's a competition; maybe, maybe ?

I'll sign up, and I want another look through the site, but whoever wins it had better enjoy it for those of us who didn't :D

M

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
oh mate i would love to win this one, have heard so much about this knife.
thanks again mate.
you are a true gent.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
I bought too many tickets for this knife at the moot! Should have kept the money towards buying one. When will this draw take place? LOVED this knife at the moot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE