William Evans Wool Shooting Jacket

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
A William Evans Wool Shooting Jacket with a waterproof/breathable lining. Size is XL. Lovely soft olive green napped wool.

Two front hand warmer pockets and two front stud fastened cartridge pockets with attachments to hold the flaps open for ease of use. An internal zipped breast pocket. Sleeve cuffs for added warmth. Fastened by a chunky zip and studded storm flap.

Lovely quality and in very good condition apart from some fraying at the cuffs (see pic) and one hole near the left sleeve cuff.

Size is XL and a generous XL.

Pit to pit is 29" and base of collar to bottom is 36.5".

I've worn it a couple of times in rain and nothing got through but this jacket is just too big for me and doesn't get the outings it deserves.

Looking for £45 to include PP and p&p.

shootingjackety001_zpsf7d3048b.jpg

shootingjackety004_zps56373594.jpg

shootingjackety002_zps99b02f8d.jpg

shootingjackety003_zps154239d6.jpg

Last edited:

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
Come on, no one? This would be a couple of hundred quid new and it looks to be in very good nick. Really warm and take ages to get wet in heavy rain. I already have a grand hoggs one and have spent all my money on a new dog.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Come on, no one? This would be a couple of hundred quid new and it looks to be in very good nick. Really warm and take ages to get wet in heavy rain. I already have a grand hoggs one and have spent all my money on a new dog.

Thanks for those kind words. I'll leave it up for a bit then if there's still no interest it'll be off to ebay.

Last edited:

Fat ferret

Forager
May 24, 2012
Galloway
Haven't got it yet. Still only wee. Milly's ok but not as young as she used to be, (is anybody?) so getting a new pup to do some of the work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE