Willard Price, Underwater adventure and diving adventure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Sep22354.jpg

Sorry for the naff pic, tired.

£4 inc post

cheque or paypal

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Bloomin eck. I bought underwater adventure 28 years ago, recon the first book I bought myself without any guidence. Great book if I remember rightly. Might still have it somewhere!

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Hal and Roger Hunt, great fun, I think I read most of that series, ?Whale Adventure IIRC was a favourite..

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
a total blast from the past.

my favorite was the volcano adventure. looking back i find it funny they way they used 'love' to capture animals... then imprison them in a zoo!

rob

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Wasnt there an ep in one of the books where they demonstrate to a concerned individual the benifits of being in a zoo?

(I have a complete set, havent read in a long time)

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Hey, they were very formative books for me too! About the only thing I read for a long period of my childhood.

About then I think I did the Biggles books too.

Happy days, if a bit polically incorrect these days.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
At the moment i'm reading alternate Famous 5 and Biggles stories to my two oldest. Thorin is coming to the end of Tom Sawyer at the moment and he's enjoyed that. Rowan's books are usually about princesses, unicorns and the like :D

We'll have fun reading these.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE