Wild food school.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
Has anyone done any of the courses at the wild food school in Lostwithiel in Cornwall, if so would they recommend them, as I'm seriously considering going on one, because my knowledge of wild foods is non existent. It's time I learned at least not to poison myself.:puppy_dog :thanks:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Has anyone done any of the courses at the wild food school in Lostwithiel in Cornwall, if so would they recommend them, as I'm seriously considering going on one, because my knowledge of wild foods is non existent. It's time I learned at least not to poison myself.:puppy_dog :thanks:

Not been on one of Marcus's courses but would like to...
I went on a bimble with him at the moot a couple of years ago and he certainly very good at what he does..
There is another wild food forager here in Cornwall that does courses, but I cannot remember her name..
If we meet up somewhen I can show you some of the edible and useful plants that are out there..

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
There is another wild food forager here in Cornwall that does courses, but I cannot remember her name..

Rachel Lambert does walks as does Caroline Davey. Caroline's website is http://www.fathen.org and I can give you Rachel's number if you PM me. I have been on walks with Rachel (no she does not work for me!) and have met Caroline before, she seems very knowledgeable too. I have never been on one of Marcus's courses but have heard good things.

I'd love to do a course too, I know a bit but would love to know a lot!! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE