Wild Camping sites in or around Oswestry Shropshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 10, 2014
Oswestry
Hola,

Long time listener first time caller.

I'm wounding if anyone could give me some insight to good and secluded wilding camping sites in or around Oswestry in Shropshire, I've been in the area for a little over a year now and keep coming up short, prior to living here I was in deepish darkish north Wales and had plenty of dolt-holes and are starting to go a bit stir crazy!!!.

:camping:

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
well, the smowdonia national park, lake vyrnwy and the highest waterfall in england and wales is jus off to the west, although you may be interupted by children on pgl (parents get lost) duke of edinborough, geography field trips, outward bound courses, scouts.

North is the phrowwwrtycrlllycd (fontycyclide) aquiduct and the vallys and hilltops around there.
They should'nt be too hard to find a spot, as for south and east, twill be quite like a needle in a haystack, and you could find farmers on the internet who may once in a while take campers. I found a list in the peak district recently of farmers who you can contact.

Oct 10, 2014
United Kingdom
im a bushcrafter living in oswestry and looking to meet up with another bushcrafter in the oswestry area ive done a few wild camps but stuggling to find a permitted site so please feel free to contact me

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE