Wild Camping East/West Midlands Hinckley LE10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I enjoy bushcraft, practice skills in my local wood and do various crafts at home. Despite this, I've never slept anywhere further away than my own garden!

We have a decent sized wood and common where I live but camping is prohibited, so I have avoided it.

Does anyone have a good shout for a friendly land owner, established site or 'camp friendly' area near Hicnkley where I could go to break my tarp in?

I would go along to a meet or gathering but am not used to sleeping with / around strangers

I'm not worried about paying for admission, just looking for any friendly advice or local tips! :)

I've just taken a look at their website, it looks like a good set up!

You have the option to buy wood ready for your arrival and can even order in squirrel/rabbit/pigeon to roast over the fire. There is a reservation system so it looks as though you can guarantee the place to yourself (relatively).

I've tried to find a simple place like this near me for a long while and have not succeeded, thank you!

(It was either that or buy a 2 acre plot of woodland near me, but I do not have the time or means to do so lol)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE