Which Digital watch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
That's it beside the cheaper DW-5600E, no atomic synq or solar power but still every bit as tough.

DSC02772.jpg

It's fast mate. :D

AliMck

Jan 26, 2010
Surrey
Ok guys but..........

..........you all have chuncky wrists. This here female would appreciate some similar analogue styles that would fit a smaller wrist. As much as I like the big chunky style it would look a little OTT on my wrist.

Alison

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Ok guys but..........

..........you all have chuncky wrists. This here female would appreciate some similar analogue styles that would fit a smaller wrist. As much as I like the big chunky style it would look a little OTT on my wrist.

Alison

There might be something of interest here

http://www.baby-g.com/products/

Mainly digital faces but there are a few analogue watches that look quite nice to me.

AliMck

Jan 26, 2010
Surrey
Thanks Rebel

Exactly what I was looking for. Except that they are silly colours and not as good looking as the mens G-Shock. Will need to go and try some on I think.

Alison

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2010
UK
I have a Suunto Vector

Great watch and shows accurate altitude depending on the pressure. Excellent buy!

Aug 12, 2009
Kent, England
Don't know about any other watches but my digital one seems to have disappeared from the market...

After about half an hour of surfing the internet, I found this site:

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/ladies-watches/constant-boys-digital-lcd-watch.asp#revlink

But obviously the price is wrong, and I can't find the Constant website or any other references to this watch on the whole internet...

But it's lasted extremely well (at least 6 years) so if you can find one, it'll be well worth the price (£999999.00) :lmao:

Seriously though, IIRC it was about £8 or £9

I have had a Gshock waveceptor for so long that I can only guess how long I have had it, I think about 8 years.
In that time it has never missed a beat and has been clobbered by cricket balls, (normally wipes a watch straight out), Used under water, with percussion power drills and hand tools such as heavy hammers and chisels. It's been covered in lime dust cement and god knows what else, yet still buffs up to a shine.

Its a solar one so , needs no batteries, so the water tight seal is never compromised.

Simply would not own anything else

No plastic bits on my one though, its a Stainless Steel body and strap.
Bombproof

paolo

Life Member
Dec 30, 2009
Veneto, Northeastern Italy
I love my Sunto Vector.
It has more than just watch and date, but I have found useful the barometer, the thermometer and most of all the compass.
It's very reliable, tough and absolutely waterproof.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE