which AAA baterys are the best

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Was just about to suggest Eneloops. Keep their charge for a long time, work better in colder conditions than other brands and they're rechargeable!

Pacman99uk

Mar 9, 2011
Manchester
+1 for the eneloops, definately the undisputed champion of rechargables, you do end up spending alot on them though they do recharge more than most.

ive read good reviews about the 7dayshop hybrid rechargables also which are about 1/3 the price but cant comment on them myself.

Ive tried AAA Energiser Lithiums in my LED Lenser H7 and was totally unimpressed. I barely got any life out of them and ended up replacing with GP Recyko+ hybrids which i found were excellent both on price and life.

-P

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
Do avoid the £ shop specials made my Kodak. I know that they've ceased making film but their foray into battery manufacture has been disastrous. Three days for two AAs to power a cordless mouse!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE