Where to find a Kellam Wolverine?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
SteveUK said:
Would anyone know where I can find a Kellam Wolverine in the UK, Trading Post used to do them as did Hiennie Hays, but I can't seem to track one down.
:?:
Thanks

Stephen.

I think there were problems with Kellam supplying to the UK, speak with Stuart he'll be able to tell you more and should be able to advise on a similar alternative.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am sure it isn't. The Trading Post used to be the sole importer of the Kellam brand, they in turn supplied Heinnie. The same blade is available in other knives that the Trading Post carries (Kellam called it SPT, everyone else calls it just PT, same thing).

Not sure where else the Wolverine would be available, obviously it can be bought in the US, but it is made in Finland. I don't know if there would be a way to get one from there, if you are dead set on that knife and that knife only.

Out of curiosity, why do you want a Wolverine, and not another pukko?

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
You can order them direct from the USA - Kellam knives ship to UK with no fuss at all, I have had several knives off them over the years, indeed my Lapp PUUKO was the knife that started Stuart off!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
obviously it can be bought in the US, but it is made in Finland. I don't know if there would be a way to get one from there,
They are made specificaly for kellam in finland.... you can only get them through kellam or one of their distributers.

Ed

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
sorry Woodland organic won't have them either.

if you wait a couple of weeks a new version of the knife will be available from Dave at wildlife: http://www.wildernessliving.co.uk/

its the same SPT blade made by the guy in finnland who made them before and the same curly birch handle material but with an updated handle design.

its being made for wildlife as an exclusive and its absolutely superb.

my advice it to hang on till dave announces them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE