Whats your Geocaching name?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Cheers hiho,

Aye Twas me n Bivibabe. Muggles indeed.. lol The chances of people bumping into them are quite high, as the site is used by schools and other organisations to explore, thus the preprepared points in the rock for abseiling down. A good bunch of people they were too, although having read the, disappointedly cached, logs, I recall no mention of any books to sign at the time.. lol

If anyone is in ther region of Loch Ech, I fully recommend a trip to the caves, if you like caves, hiking or the likes, no need for climbing gear if you don't want to, as it's fairly easy to climb down, but a certain level of fitness and flexibility is certainly needed though.

muggles, got to love the internet! i wasnt at the mega event, and i cache when i can...

locum76... most contain intresting items, but generally its old tat! other than some that sometimes contain cash! but they are few and far between..

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
muggles, got to love the internet! i wasnt at the mega event, and i cache when i can...

locum76... most contain intresting items, but generally its old tat! other than some that sometimes contain cash! but they are few and far between..

quite a few around here contain cash. rather usless though as it either aint british or is pre decimal :rolleyes:

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
Hi buddys!

I´ve been Geocaching since 2008 and my Nickname is NOSW.........I only found some Caches in UK and quite a lot in Ireland at my last Geocaching journey there.
But my regular area is Austria (where I live)......
Actually I´ve approx 1040 founds and really enjoy this hobby as I´m in the
nature and see many different and new places.

greetings from Austria
Mike

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I'm ty-tek on geocaching.com

I have a few of my own - not been doing many since my etrex was nicked.

P

Pcwizme

its hard to beleive but im Pcwizme, i think im pcwizme on 90% of the forums i have been on lol,

I like co Cache on occasion using the bike, but then you find one thats missing and its kinda demoralising

armie

Life Member
Jul 10, 2009
The Netherlands
"Team Armie" is our name. "Ar": part of my name; "Mie": part of my beloved's name.
Geocaching means more work when preparing any travel / holiday: we always check if there are any caches where we're going :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE