what's the best Tablet for me ?................

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
My step dad got a galaxy tab 2 10.1 for crimbo, beats the pants off the ipad IMHO

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
No I haven't but it's a different animal- that's a tablet based computer (and expensive). I've not used any of the latest Win 8/RT systems but the reviews talk about the OS in the same way they spoke about Vista.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
No I haven't but it's a different animal- that's a tablet based computer (and expensive). I've not used any of the latest Win 8/RT systems but the reviews talk about the OS in the same way they spoke about Vista.

The biggest moan about 8 seems to be the loss of the Start button, can't understand that really as I rarely use it and there are little programmes that restore it in 8 if your one of the luddites who can't live without it. I think a lot of folk can't cope with change, personally I like the new metro UI, its fresh, its 'different' and works just as well with mouse/keyboard as it does a touch screen. Boot times are a little faster than 7. Well worth taking advantage of the lose price upgrade, you can always go back to 7.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE