What to do with this?

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
5c28fe1b-da20-787a.jpg
5c28fe1b-da32-3f54.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
got 5 of these bad boys, cost me a fortune 29p each.......:)

going to make a new hobo out of 1, and a billy can from another, but what to do with the other 3?????

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Fill it with mixed wax and wood shavings, and make a big candle stove / heater. There's a thread about it on here somewhere.

I owed you a sensible suggestion :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
hhhhhm, i like the sound of a pitch pot and small charcoal kiln....:)

I use a old Roses Sweetie tin for a small charcoal kiln, works well too, Im taking a new tin up the woods tomorrow as the old tin has just about had it from repeated use in the fire

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I use a old Roses Sweetie tin for a small charcoal kiln, works well too, Im taking a new tin up the woods tomorrow as the old tin has just about had it from repeated use in the fire

:D :D

Y'know ? that's *such* a good excuse for eating a tinful of sweeties :D

M

youngbushcrafter

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2011
Scotland
use two to make a system to turn salt water to fresh water: take a long flexible pipe, make a snug fitting hole in the top of one, in the side of the other, seal both holes. Put the lids on both boil water in one and lay a wet cloth over the pipe and you will probably start to get fresh water!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
the black rubber band around the middle of this will fit perfectly around a '58 pattern water bottle, i use one to keep my water bottle and crusader mug together, the rubber band makes the water bottle a nice tight fit inside the mug

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE