What organisations do you belong to?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I want to say Caravan and Camping Club but fear being stoned.

Why, we're a member of said club... great discounts on certain campsites... access to campsites where non-members can not go (unless they're not getting bookings, then they relax the rule rather quickly)... it's a club, not a cool club, not something you brag about... but it works, it has benefits... and the majority of places have somewhere you can either take a dump or a shower... whats not to like?

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I belong to a number of associations and a political party (not telling you which one)

Not sure how much any of them have to do with Bushcraft so let's see

Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
Henley Mill Lane allotment association.

I don't think the William Morris society counts, though William Morris was a champion of the crafts and the countryside as well as his other interests.
I am also (as was William Morris) a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, which organisation promotes amongst many many other things, ecological sustainability

I was a member of the Caravan club once too, but my excuse for that was that I needed an adapted caravan to accomodate my disabled mum who wouldn't have got out into the more remote parts of the country otherwise.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
NAS- Nautical Archaeology Society
EXARC- Experimental Archaeology
Ancient Days and Ways

Used to belong to the Mickey Mouse Weekly Jungle Club but I think my membership lapsed.

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
Not word for word but yes, very astute man he was.
(Demographic
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tsitenha

I would not belong to any organization, that had such low standards, that they would let me join.
Groucho Marx? )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE