What Knot aka Super Rope Cinch

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
2,136
32
AREA 51
I should be able to wangle these for £4 each as I know the UK/European sole distributor.

Normally £6 ish + P&P.

[video=youtube;3h4lIUs_HhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h4lIUs_HhU[/video]

P&P will be £3.50-£3.80 depending on box size and up to 2kg. Can combine for GBs.

1. MNH x6
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Last edited:
I like the look of these for my crippled arthritic hands, especially when I think of my roof rack at six a.m. in January..........

1. MNH x6
2. Macaroon x6
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
[video=youtube;Ip-DonmMhNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip-DonmMhNY&t=3s[/video]

[video=youtube;UisSAit3smY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UisSAit3smY[/video]
 
Last edited:
Arrived today in good order, and a few goodies in with them........They seem robust and well made, I'll be carrying on the roof rack this weekend so a good try-out for them.

Thanks muchly, Phil, great stuff as usual :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE