What is best for environmental reasons?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edtwozeronine

Jan 18, 2020
Newport City
First of all what the heck are LEZ and ULEZ? never heard of them!

I have an 05 plate Toyota Yaris 1.4 diesel because it suits my needs; it can't be polluting much since the tax is only £30 a year and I believe the price is based on such things. Low millage 2nd hand cars 10 years or older are very well put together and if mechanically looked after last for at least 2 decades.

They're a very individual thing though, if you live out in the country with dirt tracks leading to where you live you won't be wanting my car.

Also someone said something about cars breaking down due to electronics going wrong, it's not happened in my last 20 years of motoring it's only been ancillaries like batteries, brakes, tyres, shock absorbers, rear exhausts, oil filters, etc. The only electric thing that went wrong on this current car was the ECU didn't like the Bosch brand glow plugs that were put into it, got the fault (orange check engine LED) cleared by the garage when they did the MOT and the warning light hasn't reoccurred.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE