The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I have good pair of hair work boots ,but the sole delaminates a while back I took them into timpsons and they glued them but it's away again what glue should I use ??
Tanners bond. Made for leatherwork. Sticks anything. I've used it to stick the heal part of my rubber soled snow boots. Last time I purchased it, it came in a tin. Once opened, it will gradually harden off so it might be an expensive purchase if used for a one-off repair. I'd search for the tin because it comes with it's own applicator brush (fixed to the lid).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.