What do you keep in yours?

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Film cannisters, that is? I asked the nice lady at the local supermarkets photo developing shop whether she had any spare film cannisters and she gave me a carrierbag half full of them! So what do you keep in yours?

I'm thinking;

Salt and pepper sachets,
Cooking oil,
Spices and flavourings,
PSK - fishing kit (dental floss (which has a 12lb breaking strain!), weights, a bit of cork, some hooks, etc),
Money?

Chris

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
i heard some of the chemicals in film are carconogenic ,<probably spelt wrong<so dont put food in em just in case

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Water puritabs, cotton wool balls soaked in vaseline as a fire starter, a couple of coins to create a rattle that drives maggies and rooks mad, brings them in for a bit of shooty shooty action! Supposedly, the contents of the film has carcinogenic properties, but I doubt you will have any problems if you wash the pots out first.

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Latex gloves for first aid

Spare change with some cotton wool or foam on top so it does not make a noise when walking

Air Gun pellets again with the foam

Tinder

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
i use the little zip-lock plastic bags. they take up less room and are very handy. mug a coke dealer. he will have loads of the cool little ones i am sure. just have to wash the coke out. it tastes horrible as seasoning. LMAO

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE