Rupert's Land
This was mine:
IMG_3736_zpseac1c056.jpg

Although it's a bit early for snow...

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
BR, you are one very busy man. I don't know how you find the time but if you ever finish, I think you'll have your very own village. goodjob :)

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
To my grandson asking me to tell him another story, which had to include: a Kingdom, some police, a crocodile, he has just turned 4 he is brilliant. I am trying to teach him some of my skills to make him a better man.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Teach him to weld....I can't weld.....its a huge hole in my skills and makes me less manly :(

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Can you really learn from a book scouse?

Got a neighbour who will teach me when we can clear our schedules.....really must make the time....my metal work is awful :(

Still - at least I framed in a couple of barn windows today ready for scratch coat render on Monday....the plastic type you can see behind the mixer...all nice mitred joints too :D.

I do wish I had a Dad who was into practical stuff....its so much harder learning later in life!

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Can you really learn from a book scouse?

Got a neighbour who will teach me when we can clear our schedules.....really must make the time....my metal work is awful :(

Still - at least I framed in a couple of barn windows today ready for scratch coat render on Monday....the plastic type you can see behind the mixer...all nice mitred joints too :D.

I do wish I had a Dad who was into practical stuff....its so much harder learning later in life!

The basics yes, you couldn't make a living doing it by learning from books alone but it's good enough for household / amateur projects.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE