What can be carried on an Aircraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I just got back from a trip to Germany.
Going through on an internal connecting flight at Frankfurt I was stopped and asked to show the contents of my hand lugage (small day sack).

I had a first aid kit in the bottom pouch containing amongst other things safety pins, sutchers, eye wash, tweezers, sewing kit, pain killers, anti-inflammatory tablets, anti-histamine tablets and a pair of steel scissors. The guard checked the first aid kit, examined the scissors, put them back and said that was all OK...... However...
the bottle of water I had just purchased at the airport had to be confiscated and thrown away!!!:confused:

I asked if I could drink it there and now, no sorry it has to be dispossed of.:eek:

Dont get me wrong I am all for security on planes, but a bottle of water I had the receipt for, come on.

had a funny experience with the ******krauts as well: i boarded an international flight in frankfurt/ Main and those arrogant pervert of BGS-official(federal border guard) insited on a bodycheck- grabbing me all over with his dirty paws and searching me for dangerous objects after passing the metal detector gates(i could'nt resist saying " i hope you do'nt enjoy it"(no comment from his side)). after all those checks i had a look to the duty-free-shop where you could buy scissors and nailfiles with 10cm-blades...

security yes, but a few things make absolutely no sense at all!

disappointed byn the monkeys, god created man. then he renounced to further experiments." mark twain

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE