What are YOUR top 5 Outdoorsy type movies?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bogman10

Nomad
Dec 28, 2006
Edmonton,ab,Can
The Edge is the one you describe with Anthony Hopkins and one of the many Baldwin brothers! I feel sorry for the actor who plays the guy that gets mauled, he always gets killed in films! He's almost as bad as Tom Sizemore for dying in movies!
If he was in an old Star trek episode, he would be "One of the guys in a red shirt"
:lmao:

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
A friend came up with the name of that movie I couldn't remember - about an Englishman out on safari on the African plains, captured, stripped keddid, and allowed to run for his life - set in the 1800's.
Thanks Steve
--------------------------------------
Mike- The name of the movie you're trying to think of may be "Naked Prey" or "The Naked Prey" starring Cornell Wilde. I first saw it in about 1967.
Steve
-------------------------------------

Mikey - that grumpy ol' blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Difficult but think;

The Edge
North West Passage
Last of the Mohicans
The Big Sky
Walkabout

does it for me.:notworthy

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
If scenary and things count I have to say the LOTR trilogy, more in the first and second but all of it always piuts me in the mood to go and sling a bow over the shoulder and hunt some. Though I always want an elvish cloak after it too...

I am thinking a cloak from a grey army wool blanket might do wonders around camp though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE