wet moulded sheath for a victorinox sc 930

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked to make a leather wet moulded sheath for a victoinox sc 9380, now this is for one of our boys in blue, and he wanted this made for his kit belt, so that in an emergency he can deploy this tool and cut a seat belt, he wanted this to be in black, to be in keeping with all the other stuff on his belt, be very robust, and to accommodate a 2inch belt.
he has added the large ring on the knife so that in a case of emergency he can just pull on the knife and deploy the blade that is tip up for fast deployment, i have made this a little tighter than normal as this was requested as this will only be used in case of an emergency.
i mirrored the belt loop with the shape of the sheath, and stitched it with black stitching, and it has had a good coat of blended waxes that i came up with, as this will be out in all weathers, and want it to be as water resistant as possible.
hope you like it.IMG_3615 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3616 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3617 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3620 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3622 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3624 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_3626 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Wow, that is nice,....... great combination..........................I bet his fellow officers will be wanting one now :cool:
He made me laugh the other day as I have made him some other stuff and he said I'm so lad I work for the police, as if I worked any where else they would have been stolen by now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE