Wenger lighter.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Either the jet flame or the one similar to the zippo petrol. Another decent brand considered, getting fed up of the cheaper ones failing all the time.

Thanks.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Are you looking for recomendations, to swap (for what), to buy? Not really clear what you're after from your post.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I'm after a decent lighter. Preferably a Wenger model. Can buy/or have a lot to swap. All depends in the lighter.

HTH

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
If you’re after a decent lighter that rules out the Wenger Clava. The extra large fuel tank is rubbish, its tiny; the whole of the bottom cap is just a waste of space. My pal got one and talk about disappointed, he was gutted, I think it went on his worst kit ever list.
See. Wenger Clava Jet Lighter Review - NetFrog

Last edited:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
If you’re after a decent lighter that rules out the Wenger Clava. The extra large fuel tank is rubbish, its tiny; the whole of the bottom cap is just a waste of space. My pal got one and talk about disappointed he was gutted I think it went on his worst kit ever list.
See. Wenger Clava Jet Lighter Review - NetFrog

Yeah, to be honest I would prefer the zippo style Wenger, I know they are expensive but wouldn't mind giving one a try

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi AndyP.
Normally you get what you pay for and just because the Clava was rubbish doesn’t mean to say the Wenger Zippo is, I’ve really no experience with that one so I can’t really comment on it, I hate cheep kit and if you’ve got the cash go for it, just checks out some reviews first.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE