Welsh Bushcrafter Leather Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
PRE XMAS PRICE DROP!
ONLY £20 PER SET!
Welsh Bushcrafter Leather Pouches.

These may be the last for a while - I have busted up the "Walking Foot" attachment (well it just wore out realy...) and the design is kind of obsolete...the sewing machine is ancient!...and I may have dificulty replacing this essential part!:( If I cant replace it....then that is the end of pouch production as we know it!:eek:
Found a working attachment! Now all I need is to find some more leather of the right kind - garment quality, recyclable/recycled at the right price.....
Although these pouches are made less than a dozen miles from where legend has it that the last dragon in Wales was killed there is no truth in the tale that they are made from BRIMSTONE TANNED DRAGON HIDE.
In fact they are mainly made from recycled, garment quality, leathers of various grades and finishes, by an under-employed Bushcrafter of a British ethnic origin, in a workroom almost in view of where King Arthurs sons are said to have died during the hunt of the Great Black Boar.
The purchase price of the leather generally goes directly to charity

The sizes are as before - and the quality is the same as well!
Size 1 - Flat, D shaped 7x5 inches
Size 2 - 2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches
Size3 - 3 x 3 x 10 inches
Size 4 - 3.5 x 3.5 x 11 inches
Size 5 - 4 x 4 x 12 inches.

1 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black

1 set of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black - mixed pigskin and cow leather.

1 set of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in mixed greens

2 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in mixed browns

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

BUSHCRAFTERPOUCHES-1.jpg

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
PRE XMAS PRICE DROP!
ONLY £20 PER SET!

These may be the last for a while - I have busted up the "Walking Foot" attachment (well it just wore out realy...) and the design is kind of obsolete...the sewing machine is ancient!...and I may have dificulty replacing this essential part!:( If I cant replace it....then that is the end of pouch production as we know it!:eek:
Found a working attachment! Now all I need is to find some more leather of the right kind - garment quality, recyclable/recycled at the right price.....
Although these pouches are made less than a dozen miles from where legend has it that the last dragon in Wales was killed there is no truth in the tale that they are made from BRIMSTONE TANNED DRAGON HIDE.
In fact they are mainly made from recycled, garment quality, leathers of various grades and finishes, by an under-employed Bushcrafter of a British ethnic origin, in a workroom almost in view of where King Arthurs sons are said to have died during the hunt of the Great Black Boar.

1 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

BUSHCRAFTERPOUCHES-1.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £20 PER SET!

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

IMG

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £20 PER SET!

2 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

IMG

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
Really nice bags. I am using one for my cut throat razors and kit, one as a purse, one for a small cook set up. Thanks John (and the Panto was good too).

Richard

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Really nice bags. I am using one for my cut throat razors and kit, one as a purse, one for a small cook set up. Thanks John (and the Panto was good too).

Richard

Thank you!
The last couple of nights were almost complete sell outs and the Author thanked me for my "interpretation" of the role...and the "addition" of a couple of lines to the original script!
Some of the cozzie work was mine as well....
I will let you know next time I am going up the woods :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £20 PER SET!

2 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .

1 set of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in mixed brown

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

IMG

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £20 PER SET!

3 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .

5 set of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in mixed brown

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

BUSHCRAFTERPOUCHES-1.jpg

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £20 PER SET!
New stock now ready

4 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .

3 sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in mixed brown

NOW ONLY £20 A SET!

BUSHCRAFTERPOUCHES-1.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE