Weihrauch HW45 .22 air pistol for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Reluctantly, I am testing the water to see what is out there in return for my beautiful air pistol. It is a Weihrauch HW45 model in .22 calibre, it has two power stages, the later providing around 5.5ft/lb with premium middle weight pellets (I've been using RWS hobby flat heads for plinking and rat shooting) and the first stage providing around 3ft/lb. I bought this pistol brand new a few months ago from Arthur Bale and sons in Wales for about £220. I have fired approximately 500 pellets from it, all of which were decent and lubricated. This pistol is most likely the best spring powered air pistol on the market and with practice I was shooting 5 pence coins at 10 metres, so it is perfect for target's and even ratting if you can get them in the head. I haven't used the pistol in a month or two due to lack of shooting space, so it has been prematurely retired to it's original packaging and very lightly oiled with balistol oil to keep it clean and looking brand new.

The pistol will come with the box, the instruction manual and the trigger key/seals it came with. I will also unearth any paper targets I have left and will throw in a handful of pellets to get you started. :)

Some pictures i took a few minutes ago..

hw451_zpsf6442f7d.jpg

hw452_zps77729e10.jpg

I would say the trade value of this pistol would be around £190 delivered with special delivery to your front door.

In return for this I would like high quality woolen garments, particularly a bison bushcraft wool shirt (autumn colour) or any other simular shirt/jacket of this quality. Decent antler pieces for knife/craft making. High quality traditional american made pocket knives like Great eastern Cutlery. Mora classic knives, a tramontina bolo machete, veg tan leather, fine oil stones, riot gear/shield, woolen blankets,a kelly kettle, a ka-bar potbelly knife and any other decent cutting tool. I'm open to trade so feel free to Pm me about anything you have,even if it isn't on my list!

So, thanks for looking! :)

Samon

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
also looking to get an Old hickory butcher knife! :) and some leather working tools.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
thanks to all who've messaged me, but I believe my home dogg Angst has taken first place!

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE